It’s easy to assume that anything you buy at a store must be safe, but in reality, that’s not the case. The most that you will probably find on a toxic cleaning product is a warning label accompanied by a poison-control hotline number to call if the product is accidently ingested.
Most of us grew up with the understanding that what we purchased at the store would be safe and healthy for us to bring into our homes. In reality,the cleaning products we expose to ourselves and our loved ones are full of chemicals and toxins that are making us sick.
We will be making a complimentary Multipurpose leaner that is anti bacterial and antiviral.