The Friends of the Conway Public Library is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
All of the proceeds from fundraising efforts of the Friends support the Conway Public Library.
Consider donating today!
- We help support and promote the growth and development of the library.
- We raise funds for books & materials as well as other projects.
- We plan and staff the Friends annual books sale and oversee the year round Book Nook Sale.
- We sponsor special library programs such as concerts, author events, & lectures.
- We sponsor children's events, including funding the summer reading program, to encourage a positive association with learning and the library.
- We lobby public officials on behalf of the library
- We sell items of related interest to library patrons, including books of local interest, calendars, and a variety of logo-items. We raffle items, too!