Join others in our community who are committed to making the Conway Public Library one of the best libraries around!
Just what exactly is the role of the Friends?
How do I become a Friend?
- We help support and promote the growth and development of the library.
- We raise funds for books & materials as well as other projects.
- We plan and staff the Friends annual books sale and oversee the year round Book Nook Sale.
- We sponsor special library programs such as concerts, author events, & lectures.
- We sponsor children's events, including funding the summer reading program, to encourage a positive association with learning and the library.
- We lobby public officials on behalf of the library
- We sell items of related interest to library patrons, including books of local interest, calendars, and a variety of "logo-items" such as pewter ornament. We raffle items, too.
Becoming a Friend is easy! Just download the Friends Brochure
or pick one up at the Check Out Desk the next time you stop by the library.
Membership dues are for one year beginning January 1 through December 31. Dues may be donated at any time of year and are tax-deductible.
Annual dues are based on the following Membership Levels:
Student /Senior Level - $10.00
Individual - $20.00
Family - $30.00
Supporting - $50.00
Benefactor - $100.00
Mail completed membership form and dues to:
Friends of the Conway Public Library Membership
c/o Conway Public Library
P.O. Box 2100
15 E. Main Street
Conway, NH 03818