Want to donate gently used books, DVDs, & music to the library? Great!
Due to lack of storage space and resale considerations, we are unable to accept all items.
The following is a list of items we CANNOT accept:
- Damaged books, including: damage from water, smoke, mold, broken spines, torn pages and pages written on or highlighted
- Reference books
- Computer books & manuals
- Reader's digest condensed books
- MAGAZINES, including National Geographic and American Heritage
- VHS tapes
- Vinyl records
- Audio cassettes
- Bulk packs or other bound study materials
- Discarded library material unless originally from Conway Public Library